Selasa, 02 Juli 2013

TENSES

0 komentar
Simple Past: I made a blueberry pie as requested by my mom last weekend.
Simple Present: I make a blueberry pie as request by my mom.
Simple Future: I’ll make a blueberry pie as request by my mom next weekend.
Past Continuous: I was making a blueberry pie as requested by my mom when my sister asked me to make churros.
Present Continuous:  I’m making a blueberry pie as request by my mom right now.
Future Continuous:  I’ll be making a blueberry pie as request by my mom next weekend.
Past Perfect Simple: I had made a blueberry pie as requested by my mom by the time my dad arrived at home.
Present Perfect Simple: I have made a blueberry pie as requested by my mom before.
Future Perfect Simple: I will have made a perfected blueberry pie as requested by my mom by this time.

Leave a Reply