Selasa, 02 Juli 2013

CONVERSATION

0 komentar
Dominic : hey Letty, do you have free time?
Letty      : hmmmm, maybe i have. why?
Dominic : I would like to ask you to go to the mall.
               Do you want ?
Letty      : when dom?
Dominic : Tomorrow, do you want?
Letty     : Oke , I will :D
"Dom and Letty in the mall"
Letty     : What we have here dom?
Dominic : We have fun, go to a cinema, eat and play in timezone
Letty     : waaaaw. I think it would be very nice :D
Dominic : yes, if it will be with you all a very enjoyable :D
Letty     : are you kidding me? hahaha
Dominic : no....... seriously.
Letty     : I dont care!
Dominic: lool my eyes, I love you, yesterdey , today and forever.  (dom  holding hands Letty)
Letty     : I cant...
Dominic: why letty?
Letty    : I cant say, I dont love you?
Dominic : what do you mean?
Letty   : hehe sorry, I love you too dom :))
"Happy ending"

Leave a Reply